SALUDA MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION & VISION STATEMENTS
Mission – Educate all students by providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum with supportive programs.
Vision – The vision of Saluda County Schools is to become an exemplary district in which every student graduates equipped to succeed in work and life in a globally competitive world.
SALUDA MIDDLE SCHOOL BELIEVES
- All students can learn given appropriate learning opportunities.
- Parental involvement and support are essential to the learning process.
- The needs of the student must be the primary factor in all decision making.
- Learning is a life-long process that is essential for continuous growth and quality of life.
- High expectations for administrators, teachers, parents, and students promote academic growth and appropriate behavior.
- Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
- Students and staff learn and work best in a safe, orderly, and supportive environment.
- Students must have a responsibility to be active partners in the learning process.